Truck Accident Lawyers in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Our Rio Rancho, New Mexico truck accident attorneys at the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. are devoted to our growing community and are committed to protecting each of our nearly 90,000 residents’ rights after they have been involved in a collision with an 18-wheeler.
Our city expands to both Sandoval and Bernalillo counties, where our residents live and work in different parts of the community, and are vulnerable to negligent truck drivers who travel our roadways regularly. If you have been hurt in a Rio Rancho truck accident, do not attempt to take on the negligent party alone. Our Rio Rancho truck accident lawyers are standing by to help you pursue the best outcome available for your semi-crash injuries.
Why Is There So Much Semi-Truck Traffic In Rio Rancho, New Mexico?
Rio Rancho is home to large companies that rely on semi-trucks for their success, which increases the flow of these oversized vehicles on our roadways.
Some of the largest employers in Rio Rancho, New Mexico include:
- Alliance Data Inc.
- Bank of America
- Intel Corporation
- Presbyterian Health Services
- Rio Rancho Public Schools
- Sprint Corporation
- U.S. Cotton
How Many People Are Hurt In Truck Accidents In The United States and New Mexico Each Year?
Truck accidents are not uncommon in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, or throughout the United States. Our national, state and local economies count on semi-trucks to transport goods 24-hours a day. And with semi-trucks consistently picking up and delivering cargo, the increase in truck traffic raises the chance of a negligent truck accident occurring.
The U.S. Department of Transportation reported last year there were:
- 4,050 deaths caused by truck accidents; an 8% increase from the previous year
- 474 traffic accident fatalities in New Mexico; 66 of which were the result of a large-truck crash
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration added that the dangers of these truck accidents can be an ongoing problem with drivers and negligence, including:
- Nearly 15% of large-truck drivers have been previously involved in s serious accident – the highest of all vehicle types
- Over 16% of large-truck drivers who were involved in a fatal accident had a prior conviction for speeding
Our Rio Rancho, New Mexico truck accident law firm also focuses on the following practice areas:
- Driver Fatigue
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Injuries From Truck Accidents
- Truck Defects
- Truck Driver Error
- Trucking Company Liability
- Why Semi Accidents Are So Different
How Can I Recover From A Truck Accident In Rio Rancho, New Mexico Truck Accident?
Over 111,000 injuries were reported from large-truck accidents last year throughout the United States, and when someone in our Rio Rancho community is hurt in these crashes, we want to help them hold the negligent party responsible.
Your injuries will be unique, and our financial recovery pursuit will be based on your complete needs, including:
- Lost current and future wages
- Diminished work capacity
- Immediate and long-term medical expenses
- Prescription costs
- Rehabilitation and therapy fees
- Partial or full disability
- Temporary or permanent disability
Contact Our Rio Rancho, New Mexico Truck Accident Attorneys For A Free Consultation
If you or someone you love is suffering from injuries sustained in a truck accident, contact our Rio Rancho truck accident lawyers at the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. today at (575) 222-0472 to discuss your injuries during a free consultation.