Truck Accident Attorneys in Lordsburg, New Mexico
The Lordsburg, New Mexico truck accident lawyers at the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. are dedicated to protecting the rights of each of our nearly 2,500 residents after they have been injured by the negligence of a truck driver, trucking company, manufacturer, or another third party who caused their accidents.
When anyone in our Hidalgo County city is hurt in a truck accident on our roadways, their lives change in an instant, and getting the recovery they deserve is going to require an accomplished Lordsburg truck accident attorneys to achieve results. We focus on delivering solutions that are unique to each of our clients’ circumstances, so we can pursue the best outcome available for each of their cases.
Why Do We See So Many Truck Accidents In Lordsburg, New Mexico?
Lordsburg is located in the path of both Interstate 10 and U.S. Route 70, which lends itself to significant semi-truck traffic. Whether they are picking up materials or delivering everyday goods, their existence on our roadways can become dangerous when negligence plays to a role in their transit.
What Are The Most Common Types Of Truck Accident Injuries In Lordsburg?
Each truck accident is unique, and so are the injuries each person sustains after a semi-crash.
The most common injuries associated with truck accidents include:
- Broken or crushed bones
- Burns, scars, and disfigurement
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries
- Internal bleeding and injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Loss of mobility
- Neck and spinal injuries
- Organ damage
- Temporary or permanent paralysis
- Wrongful death
Our Lordsburg, New Mexico truck accident law firm also focuses on the following practice areas:
- Driver Fatigue
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Injuries From Truck Accidents
- Truck Defects
- Truck Driver Error
- Trucking Company Liability
- Why Semi Accidents Are So Different
What Are The Total Costs of Lordsburg Truck Accidents?
When our clients are hurt in a truck accident, they may find it difficult to assess the damages they have incurred.
At the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A., our Lordsburg truck accident lawyers will fully assess each of our client’s injuries and financial losses to place a monetary figure on your needs.
This will allow us to pursue financial recovery for:
- Loss of income
- Medical care
- Property damage
- Miscellaneous expense reimbursement
- Partial or full disability
- Temporary or permanent disability
The Centers for Disease Control lists the average toll traffic accidents take on the U.S. annually, and have reported:
- Crash deaths included $44 billion in medical and work-related costs
- Over 30,000 people are killed each year in vehicle crashes
- Vehicle crashes rank in the top ten causes of death each year for individuals ages 1-54
The CDC cites that in New Mexico, crash deaths account for:
- $4 million in medical costs
- $429 million in work-related costs
How Can The Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. Help Truck Accident Injury Victims In Lordsburg?
At Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A., our Lordsburg truck accident attorneys will take the lead in your case, giving you the time you need to focus on medical care and recovery.
Our law firm will:
- Communicate with the negligent party directly, so you do not have to; this includes conversations with their insurance representatives or attorneys
- Design a strategic and aggressive case against the parties that caused your injuries
- Partner with investigative specialists to help preserve evidence and rebuild the crash scene
- Pursue the overall compensation you will need to move forward with your life
Contact Our Lordsburg, New Mexico Truck Accident Lawyers For A Free Consultation
Getting hurt by a negligent semi-truck driver’s actions can change your life in seconds. Your injuries can keep you out of work and pursuing potentially long-term expensive medical care. You do not have to face these overwhelming circumstances alone.
Contact the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. and speak with our experienced Lordsburg truck accident attorneys in Lordsburg, NM today by calling (575) 222-0472. We have the answers and support you need to move forward with a case against the negligent party who caused your injuries.