Truck Accident Attorneys Alamogordo, New Mexico
At the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A, our Alamogordo, New Mexico truck accident attorneys concentrate on representing individuals and families who were injured — or have lost a loved one — semi-truck accidents, because we know just how devastating these crashes are.
Truck accidents in Otero County lead to catastrophic, life-changing injuries, and can claim the lives of anyone of our 30,000 residents without notice. When severe injuries and even death occurs, due to the truck driver, trucking company, or third-party negligence, our Alamogordo truck accident lawyers will not take excuses for answers. We hold the responsible party accountable for our clients’ losses and produce results.
How Common Are Large Truck Accidents & Fatalities?
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulates the trucking industry alongside the Department of Transportation, and each provides yearly statistics on the rate of truck accidents in Alamogordo, New Mexico, and throughout the nation.
Their findings show that last year alone in the United States:
- An 8% crease in fatal crashes occurred, reaching 4,050
- 110,000 injuries crashes
- 375,000 accidents involving property damage
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, of those killed in large truck accidents:
- 73% were occupants of other vehicles
- 10% were non-occupants, including pedestrians and bicyclists
- Large trucks made up an average of 8.3% of all vehicles involved in fatal crashes
Alamogordo is also home to White Sands National Monument, where tourists and residents alike enjoy free time with their families.
And with Holloman Airforce Base nearby, large trucks are often transporting materials to and from the base in Alamogordo, putting our community at risk with each trip.
Our Alamogordo, New Mexico truck accident law firm also focuses on the following practice areas:
- Driver Fatigue
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Injuries From Truck Accidents
- Truck Defects
- Truck Driver Error
- Trucking Company Liability
- Why Semi Accidents Are So Different
Who Is Liable For A Large Truck Accident In Alamogordo, New Mexico?
Each truck accident case is unique – including yours. Your injuries, medical needs, time away from work, and the overall losses you endure will determine how your case is designed, and how our Alamogordo truck accident attorney assess the overall damages you have suffered. First, we must determine who is responsible.
Those parties can include:
- The manufacturer when the cause is a mechanical defect
- The driver, when s/he was speeding, misjudging stopping lengths or road conditions, or is operating the truck impaired by drugs or alcohol
- The operating company that failed to provide proper maintenance
- The trucking company that hired unskilled drivers who lack proper training or credentials
- The company that improperly loaded, locked or secured the cargo
How Will The Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. Build My Truck Accident Case?
At the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A., our Alamogordo truck accident lawyers build each client’s case with a customized approach to producing results. And one way we do that so effectively is by reconstructing your truck crash, so our case becomes visibly solid.
To effectively accomplish this important part of your case, we will partner with:
- Automotive technologists and engineers
- Compliance officials
- Forensic crash analysts
- Law enforcement officials
- Traffic flow and concentration experts
- Vehicle inspectors
Engaging independent investigators is a proven approach to precisely reconstructing an accident. This strengthens our case and allows our Alamogordo truck accident lawyer to swiftly gather evidence.
Why Are Truck Accident Injuries So Different From Other Vehicle Collisions?
Being involved in an accident with an oversized truck can be life-changing.
The size differential between a car and semi-truck is intimidating, and when an accident does occur, the reality can be devastating. The Alamogordo truck accident attorneys at the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. know that when our clients are injured in these horrific crashes, their injuries will be significant, and their medical bills and lost wages will likely increase.
That can include consulting with:
- Economic loss accountants
- Lifecare planning experts
- Seasoned trauma physicians
- Vocational rehabilitation specialists
Contact Our Alamogordo Truck Accident Attorney Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been involved in a truck accident, or have lost a loved one in a tragic collision, contact our committed Alamogordo truck accident lawyers at the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. today at (575) 222-0472 for a free consultation. We can help provide the solutions you need to move forward with confidence.